CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

off to Ohio

We are off to Ohio tomorrow for a long weekend, I am really looking forward to seeing family, its been a long time. I am not looking forward to the cold weather. Today HUdson and I were singing Christmas carols in our car with the windows rolled down, it was 76 degrees out. I am stressed about having to bring so much stuff and Dave says we are gonna carry it all on the plane. Don't have any new pictures just a new top 20 list. I will see a lot of you all tomorrow!!!

1. My Job
2. Dave's Job
3. Christmas songs
4. Harrisons new teeth
5. Diet coke, don't know how I would function without it.
6. my boys in the bath together
7. laundry is DONE
8. Sales at my favorite stores
9. My moms sewing
10. harrisons first word, even if it was Nana
11. Hudson loving school
12. kisses, some slobbery
13. I loves you's every morning
14. laying in bed with Hudson to talk about his day
15. the weather
16. payday
17. Thanksgiving menus
18 Family
19 hope
20. our Home

1 comments:

Jules said...

I love your lists. You should do them more often! :) I hope you have a wonderful time!