CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its that time of year again. Hard to believe Christmas is only 5 weeks away. We had a great photographer take pictures of the kids this fall and I am so excited to use them in my Christmas cards. My sister in law used Shutterfly for her Christmas cards last year and they were awesome. They were such great quality that I knew this year I would use Shutterfly also. This year they have these beautiful card stock Christmas cards. Their designs are amazing, for such a low price. My trouble is going to be picking just one to send to all our friends and family. If any of you guys are thinking of doing photo Christmas cards, check out Shutterfly!!! The website is so easy to use and I promise you won't be disappointed. These are a few of my favorites.


I love anything with a monogram!!

Love the bright colors in this one!!

This is the one my sister in law used last year, It was beautiful.

Saving my absolute favorite for your mailbox!!!

Codi


0 comments: