CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for Hudson and I. I was really nervous how Hud would react being gone so long, but he was actually excited. There were no tears at all. It was a little strange that my baby is in Pre-K now and is right next door. We got off at 12:30 and came home to find out that we close at 5:00 pm tomorrow. Yea, we finally get our house!!!! On a bad note Harrison has been having some sleeping issues lately. He is waking up every night at 3:00 am crying, we finally resorted to feeding him after one hour and then the little guy is up at 6:30. I think either he is teething or we need to start some sleep training ASAP. Dave got a little spoiled living at Nana and Papas today cause I find out he slept in till like 10:00 this morning!!! Sorry no pics for awhile till we get our computer up and running at the new house.

0 comments: