CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Growing Boys





























I can't believe the summer is almost over, it flys by so fast. Hudson will be going into Pre-K next year and is growing so fast. He loves his baby brother and most times is a great help to me. This summer he has learned to swim and he loves it!! He is a really great kid and has so much personality. I told him the other day to not have a cow and he said Mom, I am not a cow. I don't even make milk!!! Harrison is growing so fast also, he will be 4 months old on the 25th. He smiles all the time and has now started to try to talk to us. He is a good sleeper and sleep from 9:00pm-7:30 am every night. He still always wants to be held but I have learned how to do most anything one handed!!!

0 comments: