




Wow, its been a long time since my last post. We have just been busy getting back into the routine of things. Hudson had a cold, then I had a cold, on top of that Harrison got a cold that turned into a ear infection. so with a crabby baby and me not feeling well, the laundry has piled up and all the other housework too. I was doing really good keeping on top of it but it has gone downhill recently and I feel I will never catch up again. I feel like we are always on the go, and there is always so much to do. It is also hard to get stuff done when your 8 month old will not let you go! Even when he is playing he reaches out to touch me every 5 seconds.
On a good note, we have had beautiful weather here, today it even made it to 76 degrees. Dave took a couple days vacation and he built the boys a playset/swingset in the backyard. There is still more work to do, so I will post pics later. One of my good friends came over for a playdate Harrison and her daughter lindsey are 18 days apart!! Hudson and Harrison are really starting to play together now Harris is mobile. Hudson is nice sometimes and others he is yelling at me cause Harrison is in all his stuff. I guess that is what I will be hearing for the next 10 years or so!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment