CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

We are all doing great, we just got over the boys being sick again. I think its this weather 30 degrees then 70 degrees. It has been so nice the last week, been in the low 70's everyday. I can't believe it is February already. I am starting to plan Hudson's 5th birthday,as well as Harrison's first!!

Harrison is 9 months old and such a cutie, He is a fast crawler and is cruising around the furniture now. He is a picky eater already and his favorite food is saltine crackers. He still loves to be held, and gets quite mad if you are not holding him. He loves to dance, if he hears any music he starts a moving. He babbles a lot but the only word he says often is Bubba. He looks at hudson and yells Bubba every time he wakes up. He loves to sit on the floor and play toys with Hudson will be five in April, that is crazy my baby is growing so fast. He is so smart and has such a huge imagination. The big news is he has stopped sucking his thumb. We kept telling him he was too big for it and in the last month he just quit. He is such a big helper to me and I love having my little man with me. He loves all things Star Wars and he has watched the clone wars about 100 times!! He is also pretty good at the wii and can play mario kart better than Papa!! Not much else going on , we are planning a spring break trip out to Arizona in March. I can't wait to see my very best friend and my beautiful goddaughter!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you all too!

XOXOXO