Sorry, I am not doing so good on keeping this updated lately. I think it is due to Harrison not sleeping as much during the day and the beautiful weather outside. We are all doing great and are so ready for this Spring. We are on Spring break this week a
nd we have been staying home and get things around the house done. We have been going to the park ever day and both the boys love to swing. Daddy is finishing up the play set in the backyard this week, so that will be nice. It was swarming with wasps the other day and Hudson freaked out, looks like he has a little of me in him !! Harrison is doing Super, he has really grown up a lot in the last month. He is eating all table foods now and after starting off picky now eats everything!! He is drinking whole milk and only gets a bottle at night. He still is not walking, but that kid is a fast crawler. Next month I will try to keep up with all the birthdays and our Arizona trip.
PS--I can't get my pics to upload so I will try later.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Posted by codi at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment