1. my new position at work, love Kindergarten!!!
2. Hudsons polar express field trip
3. Dave able to go on hudson's field trips
4. almost done cleaning house
5. Harrison's fat rolls!!
6. Christmas lights outside
7. Its Friday
8. Hudson and his snuggles
9. I finally cleaned out the office
10. Christmas movies
11. beautiful weather
12. Boys taking good naps
13. matching pj's
14. Dave giving me a back rub
15. Our Family
16. Grocery shopping
17. My dog
18. Buying presents
19. Hudson and his goofy stories
20. My house
Friday, December 5, 2008
Posted by codi at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sorry I didn't call you back last night. H and I had a pie to bake and I tried texting after we were done to see if you were still up. My phone is acting funny too. So I don't know if it went through.
XOXOXOXOXO
Love you!
Post a Comment