CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

























































































































Wow December has already been busy. On December 2nd he had his annual Christmas Program, and he was an angel. He did soo good singing and doing the motions, what a difference a year makes. On December 5th his class went on a field trip on the polar express, he loved it. Santa even came on and said he remembered Daddy as a little boy!!! Last weekend we made a gingerbread house, this has been a tradition since Hudson was two, he looks forward to it every year. Last year Bailey got to it and ate some, so this year we made sure to put it where Bailey can;t reach. Last night I took the boys to our community clubhouse to see Santa. Hudson was so excited and told Santa he was a good boy. He also told him he wanted a big Dinosaur, a race track, a cowboy horse, star wars toys and Harrison wants a leap table. Hard to believe Christmas is just 2 weeks away, wow!! Dave is working longer hours for the holidays and I took over the Kindergarden postion till Febuary. I love Kindergarden, I only have 12 kids and they are all really pretty good, what a change from 22 Pre-K.

1 comments:

Jules said...

Those boys are too handsome. I was cracking up at the pic of Hud and Harris in their pjs.

XOXOXOXOXO

A million kisses from Aunt Juli.