1. Dave is finally off today
2. I am off till the new year
3. My house is clean
3. Laundry is folded and put away
4. Hudson's excitement for Christmas
5. Wrapping my presents, I am picky about this they all have to match!!!
6. Putting together our Christmas menu
7 Doing something nice for someone at work.
8. Chex mix, YUM!!!
9. Christmas shopping is done
10. Juli got my package on time!!
11. Having time with just Hud last week. We took him to holiday in the park. He even rode a upside down roller coaster!!!
12. Bailey is back with us, after one week missing.
13. Christmas music
14. Having such a great relationship with my mom, I can talk to her about anything.
15. Hudson loving papa so much, I am all but forgotten when Papa is around.
16. Harrison saying Uh Oh
17. Cheesecake Factory for dinner, Thanks Joey and Paulette!!
18. Looking at he beautiful Christmas lights, our neighborhood is awesome.
19. Family time
20 Love
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
top 20
Posted by codi at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment